Our illustrator portfolio submissions differ from our picture book submissions. Firstly, we do not respond to these emails, however we do keep them all on file and look through each portfolio every time we are looking for an illustrator for a project. If you have a new style then we recommend you send us another email – as that might be just the style we are after!
- PDF or JPEG files are preferred. It is easier for us to browse through a PDF than open multiple JPEGs.
- Total file size should be less than 10mb.
- We are happy to look at an external webpage, however we will not download any content. If your portfolio is too big to send via email then it is probably too big to store on our system. We won’t download any WeTransfer (or similar) files.
- If you have a website, please include it in the body of your email.
- If you are an author/illustrator, please submit your book ideas to the picture book submissions email (click here), as this will be responded to.
N.b. You don’t have to have an agent to submit to us.